November 20, 2007

2 Months


















From about 2 weeks-2 months old Bradshaw was very colicky. My mom had 2 very colicky kids (KT & Colt) and would've recognized it immediately but unfortunately she left before it hit.
It seemed like the only time Bradshaw wasn't crying was when he was eating. I assumed that this was normal, that all babies were like this, and other moms were just better moms. In this time I scoured books like Baby Whisperer, The Happiest Baby on the Block & Babywise.
I was totally dumbfounded when we finally took Bradshaw to church several months later and I witnessed all the newborns and teeny babies content in their parents arms. Anyway, if you have a colicky baby, let's talk. =)
In Bradshaw's second month of life, he met and was visited by many important people:




No comments: