December 4, 2007

Mommy, wow! I'm a big boy now!

Errrrr....I dressed Bradshaw 4 times today! 1. I was saving this cuddly 6M outfit (left) for Christmas vacation because I knew it would keep Bradshaw warm when we are snowed in at the cabin. I tried to put it on him this morning, but he started crying when his arm got completely wedged half-way through the sleeve.
2. Then I put on a large 6M onesie but it was too tight to snap between his legs.
3. I found 9M overalls (adjustable, right?) but his torso was too long to button them.
4. He ended up in a 2T shirt and 9M pants.


Bradshaw watching me upside-down (as I am strewing clothes across the room.)
-Valery

2 comments:

Katie said...

Valery...you are your boy are sooo cute. My problem is that the weather changes before my baby finally grows INTO it. You are the best!!! Loves

Janina Herbert said...

CUTE!! i loved your story! i love your blogs! :) and thanks for leaving a message on my blog - it always makes me feel so important (hehe). it was SO nice having you over to watch miracle on 34th street with me! thank you so much for coming! i'm excited that hopefully this week julie can come, too! :) i don't remember what matt and i did that night, but i remember he came home by 11 - oh yeah! we slept! hahah, that's what we did! anyways, i love ya and miss ya and can't wait to see you again this week! (PS- bradshaw is ADORABLE!! keep posting all your mommy blogs!)