February 14, 2008

Cupid, Draw Back Your Bow

Happy Valentines Day!
On a serious note, my cousin has a baby boy who is a little over a year old. He was born without being able to hear. He just received a cochlear transplant. After the surgery, his sweet mother held him and softly whispered to him--and he began screaming!! The family celebrated all evening playing the piano and singing to their little guy. Dustinn and I are so happy for this wonderful family that is deserving of every blessing.

3 comments:

Nonnie said...

The sweetest baby in the whole wide world!!!! I could just eat those sweet cheeks and cover them with kisses.

Laurel said...

Love Bradshaw's beautiful blues! And I love your blog! I just discovered it today because I'm not great at keeping up on ours and I didn't notice your comment earlier. I'll have Randall take a look when he gets home from the hospital. I hope it's okay if I added your link on our site.

The Wildes said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes, he's a babe! Your little pudge ball is transforming into a little man!