March 3, 2008

DJ Tag

- Where were you born? Provo
- Middle name: Dustinn Michael Jackson
- Nicknames: That’s easy. There isn’t a day that goes by without someone on the street saying: “Gee, that guy sure looks like Mr. Awesome”
- Are you taller than your mother or father? Both, which is why it’s so weird for me to feel short in the Pace family
- Do you cry often during movies? No, never
- Favorite color: green (“verde que te quiero verde”)
- Favorite foods: ice cream, thai food, fruit, eggs, juice, trifle, …
- Favorite beverage: milkshakes, apple juice, and orange juice
- Favorite cold cereal: granola, although there’s a special place in my heart for golden crisp commercials (‘can’t get enough of that golden crisp’… that commercial was so cool)
- Favorite smells: when Val and I first started dating in the spring semester at BYU, there were these bushes with flowers on them that we’d walk past everyday to go to her house… I love smelling that same smell
- Favorite time of day: in the morning when Bradshaw wakes up. He’s so bright and happy
- How many pillows do you sleep with? 1, unless Val steals it and then 0
- Do you play an instrument? Currently the guitar. I used to play bass guitar, drums, tuba, French horn, and piano.
- Have you ever been skinny dipping? A few times…
- Did you do any sports in High School? Dodgeball. We started the high school dodgeball team (Bombardment Society) which became the 2nd largest organization in the school, after the band (we had 200+ members with weekly attendance of 100+)
- What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Bourne ultimatum
- What is your favorite article of clothing? I don’t know?... my socks?
- What is your dream vacation? Egypt… I’d love to spend a few weeks exploring all the pyramids and ruins
- What was your first impression of your spouse? She’s hot, really smart, fun, and way out of my league (and she still is)
- If you could be an animal, what would you be? A pterodactyl
- What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Espn, cnn
- Favorite TV shows: office, 4400, lost
- What is your dream car? Hahaha… in high school I would say one of those half school buses (“think of all the stuff you could put in there!”) - What is one of your weaknesses? I’m too awesome
- What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? cereal
- If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Either the roaring 20’s (until the great depression) or the 50’s. The optimism seems so refreshing.
- What is the emotion you feel the most? ?... awesomeness?
- Do you consider yourself outgoing? Definitely not.
- What is something you are constantly working on? Being a better husband, getting better at my job
- Any hidden talents? Being awesome
- What is a word or phrase you overuse? Awesome, apparently
- What is the best thing that happened to you this year? Bradshaw!
- What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? … we’ve had a really good year… there’s a pretty steep learning curve at my job

- What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Learn to surf, keep being awesome

4 comments:

Elisse Carma said...

Val - yeah, that was definitely hard. I always miss having everyone here. 3/4 pm is my favourite time because that's about the time of day when I'm at my best, health-wise. You know how I tend to get sick in the mornings? And then I'm out of class and it's usually sunny at that point.

Deanna said...

you are so awesome!!!

Janina Herbert said...

HAHAHA! that was so funny! (and i loved the garcia marquez quote! way to tie that in!) you guys are the coolest - i'm so glad we're friends!! and val, i can't wait to see you and bradshaw tomorrow! love love love!

Janina Herbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.