April 23, 2008

Our Wedding Day

Today is our 3rd anniversary. I'm not very good at writing/I feel silly broadly sharing. But Dustinn knows how much he and our marriage mean to me.

Here our a few clips from our wedding day: (our friend Erika videotaped and seamlessly compiled an AMAZING wedding dvd. This clip is a choppy because I pieced it.....I just can't do it like she can.)

And I HAD to post this clip from our wedding reception. (sidenote: sound slightly off)

Dustinn & I didn't know my family was planning this. Singing/dancing in front of a big crowd is really uncomfortable for most of my siblings--but they did it anyway--for us.

There is a 14 year age gap between me and my baby sister...but we are all so very close.

6 comments:

Nonnie said...

Happy Anniversary to a BEAUTIFUL couple.... Valery you definitely picked a great husband. I am so glad he is a part of our family. Your relationship and devotion to each other inspires us all! Plus we now have the world's cutest little boy too!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox forever xoxoxoxoxoxox

Julie Bird said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I loved the videos! You guys are such a charming couple!

Erika said...

Happy anniversary! The one that started it all... I'm going to have to watch the video today. :) Good job posting a clip! I should do that with mine... someday... when I'm not working on someone else's... :)

. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Now you just have eternity left to go!

Brit said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful time of year to get married! I'm partial since our anniversary is on Saturday. I hope you guys take some time and do something fun!

Deanna said...

HAPPY HAPPY!