August 25, 2008

Blaine

Dustinn's Uncle Kevan owns a cabin on Lake Blaine in Montana. Every August, the whole family meets there and spends the week skiing and enjoying one another's company.
Unfortunately, I can't claim that I took any of these beautiful photos--Jodi did. (She's amazing.)
Dustinn's brother Kevan coming in from skiing
Elisse, Dani, myself & Cami
Dustinn's sisters + me
This is Grams & Gramps. We love them... and we can tell they love us. =)
This is Elisse being catapulted.
One of my favorite people. This is Emerson.
Emerson again.
This is Dani's handsome son. Bradshaw's one and only cousin. They are only a few months apart. No doubt that they will get into lots of mischief together.
Playing on the jumpoline.
All of Curtis & Deanna's family



3 comments:

Lindy said...

Val, these pictures are amazing. i know you didn't take them-but still. Props for being so gorgeous Jackson girls!! :)

Amy said...

Wow. Love all the pics.... Expecially the last one (I think it is your blog header too) WOW, what a priceless pic!

Jodi said...

hey val, I just checked in now and saw you had these here... :D

Thanks for always being my willing models :)