September 30, 2008

Did you know...

...that a female Panda can freeze a pregnancy for up to 135 days?

Bradshaw and I went to the National Zoo today. I love it there. Bradshaw's favorite part was the petting zoo. As soon as we got near the Jersey cows, he pointed his little finger at them and yelled, "cowuh!" I could've burst with pride.
Then I took him to the goats and he repeated right after me "got!"

Then we saw the monkeys and he squealed "cowuh!" At the cheetahs he screamed "cowuh!" Oh well. At least he has one down.

6 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Such a cutie!

It was so fun to see you guys! I've got photos with your names on it- what's your e-mail address? I can't remember if I gave you mine- it's netsirk2182@yahoo.com

Janina Herbert said...

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

I was sitting in the temple today (I serve there Tuesday nights) and it reminded me of when WE used to serve together in Provo! And it made me think of you and miss you lots, and think to myself "I NEED to email/call Val!"

I MISS YOU!

I love you, too :) How are you doing?! I wish I could see Bradshaw in person and see how much more he's grown (that is AMAZING that he is saying words already! I just can't believe it! Exciting! :)
anyways, love and miss ya!
(PS - Bradshaw will have a little cyber-friend to play with in a little over 6 weeks!!! :D)

Katy said...

Cute little arm dimples!!!

EmmaTheJane said...

Hey. Got your comment. Oh I just work on stories... fictional novels that kind of thing. Just a hobby really to pass the time while Kendall is busy studying... which is all the time.

Katy said...

Don't let the following message scare little Bradshaw:

A long time ago when I was a little tiny girl there was an evil pig at a petting zoo. It stole my binkie.

Becareful Bradshaw.

The Wildes said...

Smart boy!