October 31, 2008

H-A-doubleL-O-doubleU-doubleE-N

Last night was our ward Trunk-or-Treat!
I contemplated being a vampire:
While Bradshaw contemplated being Buddha.
We finally decided to do a family costume:
Of course, we don't have a Pebbles in our family, but we do have a Bam-Bam:
(Yep. He was pretty happy to carry a club.)
Here are some pictures from the party:
(Above) Our good friends, Amber & Brian

Savannah (in the pink) is one of my sweet Achievement Day girls
Princess Leia made my night. She hugged me around the waist and whispered, "I think you're an angel."
We had so much fun! Bradshaw was past exhausted by the time we made it home.
May you have many trick-or-treaters & a great evening watching Halloween movies and eating fall treats!

5 comments:

The Wildes said...

Oh I LOVE your costumes!!! So cute!!! I love that the family matches.

Nonnie said...

You guys looked great! I love the family theme and Bam Bam is the cutest since Logan. Genny will be happy to be Bradshaw's Pebbles!

Anonymous said...

What fun costumes...love that you did a family theme and how creative too! It was fun to see your friend Brian in one of your pictures. I know him really well from my freshman year at BYU...I think I know his wife as well but not positive. YOu'll have to tell him hello from Angela Labrum...what a fun ward party. Are you coming back to Texas for the holidays??

Lindy said...

VALLEY! The outfits are Perfect! Did you make them yourself? You are all very well suited for the flint stone family. I love how animated Bradshaw always is? It looks like the costume didn't bother him at all. Is that the case? or did he try and abandon it throughout the night? I miss you! 23 days till I see you guys! Love you!

Erika said...

Awesome costumes!!