December 23, 2008

15 Months: A Little Man

  • Bradshaw loves toothbrushes. He was walking around the apartment sucking on one when I heard a scraping sound. Lo & Behold, he was using his toothbrush to clean under the oven. Only it wasn't his toothbrush...it was Daddy's.
  • We were late to meet Dustinn's co-workers for dinner. I had just set my concealer on the bathroom counter and now I couldn't find it. We figured Bradshaw snatched it and began looking behind the toilet, under the fridge, etc. Finally Dustinn comes walking down the hall with it. Where did he find it? In the trash. Along with a Doctrine & Covenants
  • Whenever I am riding shotgun, Bradshaw insists on holding hands the entire car ride.
  • Bradshaw's rock solid. When you pick him up he feels like a load of bricks.
  • Bradshaw has started talking in his sleep. Apparently he dreams about cats.
  • I love sleep. When Bradshaw wakes up in the morning, I usually let him play in my room while I try to catch a few more Z's. One such morning, Bradshaw was standing above me gently stroking my hair. So I slowly open my eyes to smile at this sweet boy and AH! I see my metal brush raised high above his head ready to come crashing down on my head! That wakes you up.
  • He can follow a lot of instructions like, "Put X in the garbage can" or "Go get a diaper" or "Find your binkie" or "Mommy needs a hug." Hooray for this development!

3 comments:

Erika said...

hahaha! My favorite is the brush story. I'm also a lounge in bed for a while mom. :)

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D said...

WHAT!?!?! You didn't tell me he cleaned under the stove with my toothbrush! I'm still using that toothbrush! Gross.