January 3, 2009

The Newlyweds


After Christmas, the whole family drove down to Washington D.C. for the wedding (my sister-in-law Elisse to her long-time sweetheart Brad.)
We only took a handful of pictures because Jodi Pfunder, an AMAZING photographer, was there. (Seriously, I wish I could show you all Elisse & Brad's engagement session, there was a huge variety of shots--all candid, full of personality and extremely artistic.)
So these pictures are not Jodi's but I hope they still give you an idea of how the family felt and how beautiful she looked...

I debated posting this (above) but his expressive little face is just too cute!

Bradshaw loves his Uncle Seth.

6 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh goodness. The wedding looks beautiful! What happy times!

You should know that the whole family freaked out and ran to the computer when they found out there had been an update on your blog with Bradshaw. He looks so cute and grown up with his hair cut!
I'd say you should call me soon so we can catch up, but my phone is currently MIA. love you!

. said...

Wow! Elise looks beautiful! Congrats to her and the rest of the Jackson clan.

V said...

Lindy you are so observant! We gave both boys buzzes the night before the wedding.

Katy said...

It looks cold!!!

Valery I've always loved that dressed on you. It's one of those dresses that if I think about you at church during high school, I remember that dress.

When we saw the pictures Mom commented that Rooby should be there to lick up Bradshaw's chin for him :)

Amber said...

Cute new blog background! :)

Congratulations to the happy couple...she looks so cute!

Speaking of cute, you and Bradshaw in your matching red... you both look amazing!!

Katy said...

I declare, Bradshaw and Uncle Nelson have the same hair!