March 9, 2009

Luck o' the Irish

On Saturday, we went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade in Old Town.
Bradshaw's favorite part was the Irish Wolfhounds (their backs are even with my waist--they are HUGE!) Dustinn's favorite part was the drumline (those guys could dance!) My favorite part was the kids doing an Irish jig.
By the time we left, Bradshaw was covered from head-to-toe with political stickers, clenching fistfuls of candy, wearing a fireman hat, and had a balloon tied around his ankle (no picture--our camera battery died upon arrival.)

6 comments:

Katy said...

What a look!

Amber said...

How fun!! You're the second person who's mentioned the giant horse dogs! :) They must've been insane! I love dogs, but still think I'd be terrified! :) Give your cute little leprachan (sp?) a big hug for us!

PS...they so have Gone With the Wind dvd at the library... I'm feeling a girly movie day in the making.... :)

D said...

And don't forget the bagpipe players in kilts. They were great.

Nonnie said...

Caption on the picture..... "Mom, promise to never make me wear one of those skirts!"

Julie Bird said...

Hey Val, my last post was just for YOU! LOL :) I know I've been a blogger slacker lately, I feel like life is just so busy lately- and the weather here is amazing so it's hard to stay cooped up inside! We miss you guys, Kaylie loves looking at pictures of Bradshaw! Thank Heaven for Blogs!! luv ya!

Erika said...

Hey Bodmans! I don't think I have your emails. Please participate in the Brantis Core march madness tourney. Here is the info:

Group - Brantis Orangutans
Password - Brantis

If you could also email Brantis & other Brantis core people since I don't have his email.

Thanks! Very fun at the parade! Always good times.