November 6, 2009

Day 6

Today was just a great day. Can I say that again? Today was great.


I have 4
I am grateful that:

1. Dustinn gets to work from home
Even when he's super busy working it's such a treat to have him around. And he watched "the kids" (that's still so fun to say) while I went to the dentist this morning.

2. the first thing Bradshaw said when I got him up from his nap was "miss you." It made me very happy.

3. I got to talk to Annalise Castor on the phone today. She used to be in our ward here but moved to Las Vegas about 6 months ago. She is very missed.

4. I have amazing friends who threw Olivia & I a super fun baby shower tonight!!! (more later.)

2 comments:

Pancho said...

I miss *the kids*!!! I really wanna hear b-Rad talking :)LLLLLLLove you

Cami said...

I don't think Dustinn has enough binkie's in his mouth. and that is a super cute smile Bradshaw has on!