March 11, 2010

Sneezes



we haven't been feeling too hot 'round here.

In fact, we've been recycling a variation of the same congestion/cough/sore throat through our family for about 12 weeks now. Dustinn's eyes have been so swollen from congestion that he looks like he's been in a fight. We are ready to be done!

It did teach me a lesson how Heavenly Father is aware of our little needs. A friend sat by me in church (even after I told her I was quarantining myself) and followed an impression to offer us her humidifier.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ewwwwwwwww. :) he he he. That stinks that you guys have been in the vicious sick cycle for so long... Please feel better soooooooooooooooon! :)

Erika said...

Ooooooohhhhh, poor baby! I'm sorry you guys have been sick. i hope you get better soon! The pictures are cute and disgusting at the same time. Hahaha.

StefanieJinelle said...

Incredible.