April 9, 2010

NYC

We are lucky to have Dustinn's family living close-by in New Jersey. When we were visiting them a few weeks ago, we decided to take the kiddos into New York City. Bradshaw had a blast.

riding trains (the metro) +

riding boats (Staten Island Ferry)
= one very happy Bradshaw
We saw the Statue of Liberty, walked around Times Square, and ate at our favorite Thai restaurant.

PS When we lived in NYC (back in 2006) we discovered super cheap parking by the temple. And we were stoked to find out it still exists. 5 bucks 12 hours or less. Good, eh? Plus it has this cute sign that always makes me smile:

7 comments:

D said...

Such a fun trip.

Secretly, I agree with Bradshaw. My favorite parts were the trains and boats too.

StefanieJinelle said...

I'm happy that little Olivia visited the state where I was born :)

Genny said...

New York! Looks like fun! And yay for Christmas pajamas!!! Love you guys.

Elisse Carma said...

Did you cut your hair short??? Or is it just behind your back? It looks beautiful!

V said...

I did cut my hair. I decided to do locks of love and cut 18 inches.
Half of it falls to my neck when I try to put it in a ponytail. :/

Amber said...

How FUN!!!!! You guys are such a cute little family.

Bri and I are headed for the Big Apple for our anniversary next month and can't wait!

PS...I didn't know you did locks of love. You are seriously one of the cutest, best people I know. And your hair looks adorable.

Elisse Carma said...

i LOVE it!!! i've never seen it short!