May 23, 2010

Mmmmmm Sonic


(Did anyone else notice that blogspot's uploading of images has really changed?  Moving pictures is overly sensitive, but I'm sure it'll increase convenience and options once I'm more familiar with it.)

So we went to Sonic on Saturday.  Olivia is a big fan.
I got the chicken strips sandwich.  It's a dollar menu item so I expected the "snack size" (as other place's call it.)  Nope. It was a full-size sandwich, fresh and pipin' hot, and the chicken strips on it were impressive!  One-ups any other place's dollar menu imho.

Add a strawberry limeade and, as Bradshaw would say, "Yum yum yum yum yum--delicioso!"

4 comments:

Erika said...

I love Olivia's little tongue and beautiful eyes!

I upload my pics to photo bucket and just do a link to them. That way I can choose the size of my pictures. But I've been seeing lots of blogs complaining about uploading to blogger recently.

pennylutz said...

So cute! I love the with Olivia licking her lips.

StefanieJinelle said...

Of course she loves Sonic. I ate there like EVERYDAY while I was pregnant. haha!

D said...

You're right Stefanie! We should have gotten her pebble ice!