October 29, 2010

Bradshaw-isms.

Bradshaw says charming things all the time (at least to his mother's ears)

Within the past twenty minutes:

He said, "my heart is broken...I need a kiss."

And he wanted chocolate milk, but we don't have milk, and I wanted him to come to that conclusion on his own.

me: okay what do we need
him: a cup.  the brown dirt. (aka nesquik)
me: okay got it.  hmm there's something missing.  something. what could it be?
[he has the fridge door open and he's looking around]
him: we need...we need ..we need a miracle!

4 comments:

Cami said...

I LOVE THIS! he's so cute.

Erika said...

hahahahaa that's awesome!

Dani said...

Loved this post, so adorable! He is a smart little guy. Don't you live for those sweet things they say? I just love hearing "Mom, your my best friend."

Curtis and Deanna said...

That is so funny. You just can't make up those things. Thank you for sharing. -- Curtis