October 25, 2010

"Good 'dea!"  Said in a way that makes me feel brilliant.

"Oh, my fart." (fault)

"Dada your beard is sharp.  Me no kiss you."

"You look good Mama."  [Big grin] "Just kidding."

We have a mini kid's toilet, a cushy seat that goes on full-size toilets (so kids don't fall in), and a doll's toilet.  Bradshaw lined these items up in the living room and said, "Look Mama, potty...train..."
Dada's Poopy shirts
Bradshaw loves this book called Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.  Throughout the book this pigeon is begging the reader to let him drive a bus.  Well the other night Bradshaw agreed so I then made the sounds of a car crash, ambulance and an angry policeman voice demanding, "Who's been driving this bus?"  Without a pause Bradshaw responds, "Duck.  Not-uh pigeon.  Talk to duck."
"Me me-member!" (I remember)
I asked Bradshaw, "B is for..." (expecting him to say 'Bradshaw' or 'Baby') "BASEMENT PARKING!" He's totally into garages right now. 

No comments: