January 10, 2008

How cute is the baby?

When my brother Colton was little, we’d play this game with him:
Val: How cute is the baby?
[Colton would put his hands on his cheeks and blink] Sooooo cute!
Val: How smart is the baby?
[Colton would tap the side of his head with his finger] Sooooo smart!
Val: How strong is the baby?
[He’d flex both his arms above his head and scowl] Sooooo strong!

In Colton’s honor, we are going to play the same game with Bradshaw.How cute is the baby?
Bradshaw loves “blankies.” To soothe himself, he’ll twist a blanket around his fist and rub the blanket against his cheek. We think its sooooo cute!

How smart is the baby?
Bradshaw was sitting in his baby carrier during church and dropped his binkie. He reached down, grabbed it, held it right to his mouth and started sucking! (He grabbed it backwards…so he was sucking on the handle but, hey, he’s less than 4 months old.) We think he’s sooooo smart!

How strong is the baby?
Now that the boy’s got his neck and head under control he’s moving on to bigger and better things. He’s trying to sit on his own as this little video demonstrates. He doesn’t last for long but we think he’s sooooo strong!

4 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

Val, this is just about the cutest post i have EVER seen!! i'm actually gonna go tell my mom to go check out this post and the little video because it actually made me chuckle!! he is SOOOOOOOO cute, SOOOOO smart, and SOOOOO strong!! and i absolutely LOVE the first picture of dustinn holding happy little bradshaw - HE JUST LOOKS SO CUTE!! love ya and see ya next week! (can't wait!)

Elisa said...

He IS strong for 4 months. I love the video...I remember when Kayla was in that stage and wasn't quite sturdy enough to sit up for long. It's so cute to watch them slowly topple over. I noticed that he kinda smiled after that...he must have been proud of himself.

Lindy said...

Oh my goodness.. this is So cute! I miss this little boy very very much. what a great personality he already has.. tell bubs hi for me! :)

The Wildes said...

I love that video. And that picture with Dustinn is adorable. Give Bradshaw some kisses and tickles for me!