February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday


I really don't like to draw attention to myself, but this is a worthy cause.
-
Since Californians are voting in the primaries today, Bradshaw and I went out walking all over Santa Monica yesterday.
-
I nervously anticipated that someone would ask me about an issue I am not familiar with...or at least ask why I think Mitt Romney should be our next president...but everyone just smiled at us (or maybe at Bradshaw, who dutifully filling his role, was smiling and making puppy-dog eyes.)

8 comments:

Pancho said...

You to are SO cute!!! I can't believe he stayed awake the whole time!! When ever I take him on a walk he sleeps THE WHOLE TIME!!! It would be a merical for him to stay awake for me! I love you!!! Have fun in California!

Lindy said...

Oh My Goodness.. Val I cannot believe you did that! And in such a liberal area!? I mean, I know they're all good people but still.. I'm AMAZED that no one confronted you.
What a good boy he is!! I'm sure people fell in love with him all along the way. Did he get a hair cut? :)

Janina Herbert said...

YOU ARE THE AWESOME-EST EVER!!! hahaha. YOU ROCK, VAL!! that's all i gotta say. you're just amazing! wow, way to be BRAVE!! i love ya!

Erika said...

You are brave! Maybe I should do that in May! :) Hahaha, but I bet someone would try to confront me about it out here in Oregon. :)

Scott, Julie and Kaylie said...

Nice one! I love your boldness! I need to take a lesson from you in fearlessness! (did I spell that right...that's a long word :)

Cyndi said...

I'm so proud of you! You have such a sweet way of making a differnce! Vote for Mitt!

Brit said...

Protect my grandchildren's future! The Elmers vote Bradshaw for President in 2044! I can see it now!

Elisse Carma said...

Oh my gosh Val, that's awesome. I miss you guys!