February 7, 2008

I heart craigslist

I'm addicted to skimming the free section in craigslist. I pick out what furniture I would get if I had a truck...and apartment space. (What's better than free?) Yesterday, I saw a posting for a high chair. Dustinn & I were planning on getting one for Bradshaw anyway and the owner lived only a few minutes from us. Perfect.
However, it was the epitome of "saving pennies to lose dollars" because on the way to get it our car broke down. =(
But the high chair's a hit! Today Bradshaw sat in it for over an hour playing:

3 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

awww, vaaaaal! i'm so sorry your car broke down! if you need a ride ANYWHERE (church sunday?? the grocery store?? etc) just let me know! (i just can't do tomorrow, for obvious reasons :P) love ya! OH! and have fun tonight!! i'm so sorry matt and i won't be able to go to the dinner, but i hope you have a wonderful double date night with julie and scott!

Lindy said...

He looks so grown up! Is he still gonna be cuddly when I get there? cause I Really want a Bradshaw cuddle... :)

Laurel said...

I'm totally addicted to craigslist, too! It seems like any time someone comes over to our place and notices something, I'm explaining my latest and greatest craigslist deal. I'm sure people think that's all I do :)