February 25, 2008


Today is Deanna's (Dustinn's mom's) birthday!
A birthday tradition (while gathered around the cake) is to go around the room and each person says one reason why they love the birthday boy/birthday girl.
Since we can't be with you in New Jersey, we'd still like to each share one (of the many) reasons we love you.

Dustinn: "I love my Mum because she'd checked me out of school to hang out."
Valery: "I love Deanna because raised such a good son."
Bradshaw: "I love my grandma because she flew here to visit me and love me."

4 comments:

Nonnie said...

Happy Birthday Deanna! I have to chime in with Valery that I love you because you raised the most wonderful son. I couldn't have special ordered a better husband for my daughter or father for our sweet grandbaby. Oh, you also have the sweetest little grandson ever (I guess that should be 2 for you!) Happy Birthday... you make being a grandma look good! Bonnie

Deanna said...

ahhh! y'all say the nicest things!
i don't think i can claim any influence on dustinn's wonderfulness - he just came that way!

Julie Bird said...

Cute new blog Val! I just read about Bradshaw not sleeping through the night...I'm so sorry! Sleep deprivation is the HARDEST! Next weeks get together will be playing with Bradshaw while Valery takes a nap :) You are a great mom! He's just figuring things out.

Janina Herbert said...

haha, well i wouldn't have done the book review if it weren't for your suggestion! :) I think I need to credit you for that in my blog :) And it's SUCH a gorgeous day today!! i hope tomorrow's just as gorgeous so we can all go to the beach or do something outside! love ya! how are you? are you getting more sleep?