July 26, 2008

10 Months Old

This is what our little guy is doing:

-His scoot has become a proper crawl
-He loves to clap and scream (at the same time)
-Bradshaw always watches me shaking up his bottles before giving it to him. (I shake it up to mix the formula with the water.) The other day, Bradshaw was drinking his bottle when he stopped, looked scornfully at the bottle, shook it several times, then returned to drinking.
-Also, Bradshaw does a funny thing whenever he sees food coming. Without taking his eyes off the food, he lowers his jaw and let's his binkie drop out of his mouth.
Don't most kids pull the binkie out with their hand? We don't know whether to praise him for his efficiency, or have concern for his laziness. Regardless, it makes me laugh.
-Moving (state-to-state & hotel-to-hotel) for the past month has destroyed Bradshaw's schedule and sleep habits. At night, he falls asleep in his crib, and ALWAYS ends up in our bed.
-From the ground, he can push himself to standing
-Last but not least, Bradshaw is showing a little verbal comprehension. For example, we say "Clap!" and Bradshaw claps...(we are not modeling how to clap or gesturing anything!) If I say "Kiss!" He'll usually give me one.
He also is using a few words. When I'm preparing a bottle he'll whine "baba baba baba." Also, he will crawl over to me and say "Mahm" and wait until I look at him; then he'll smile and crawl off. We are so proud of him.

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I'm so glad you found a place to live. It sounds like it has been an adventure. I love hearing about Bradshaw. 10 months is my FAVORITE age. I just love how they are still babies yet crawling and smiling all the time. You are the best mom. I can't wait to see more pictures (sorry about your camera).

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Hey guys whats up! We've got a blog too, so I thought we'd pass it on. Looks like y'all are doin awesome. I had to laugh when you talked about Bradshaws "efficiency" with his binkie, thats awesome he's definitly Dustinns boy.

The Wildes said...

I Can't wait to see you and your little man!!!
Also, I am picking up my *Breaking Dawn* copy in Kalispel along with Jodi's and Mom's. Would you like me to try to grab you one too?

I can't wait to read it!!! But I think I'll wait till the trip home to start it, otherwise I will lock myself up in my room until I finish it:) Anyway, I hope your having a blast in Utah with the fam - i miss you and can't wait to catch up! Love ya!!!

Erika said...

Sooo cute that he shook his bottle himself!
I tagged youuu!

Lindy said...

What a handsome boy!