September 3, 2008

More Blaine

My father-in-law took such adorable pictures of Bradshaw & cousin Jack that I just have to post them. These are also from our week at Lake Blaine in Montana in early August.
(I know, I know...I'm really behind on posts.)




Gramps (Bradshaw's Great Grandpa) slalom-ing
and, the
Blue-eyed Beauties
I think this is my favorite picture from the trip.
This is Grams who is Bradshaw's namesake (along with Gramps.)
She is holding Bradshaw 10 months, Elliott 2 years 2 months & Jack 1 year 3 months.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Where is everybody!?

Love how grown up Jackson is...also I think I saw that look on one of the teammates of the US Men's Gymnastics team.

Dustinn and Valery...how exactly have you taught Bradshaw to kiss!?!?

That picture with Grams and the boys is adorable!! All those blue eyed beauties.