October 10, 2008

Brant & Kristen's Visit:

The Lincoln MemorialOur cowboys. hehe. Brant & Dustinn
View of the National Monument from the Lincoln Memorial (isn't the sky gorgeous!)
We loved the Air & Space Museum. This is Kristen, Megan & I in front of the stewardess display. Did you know that, historically, stewardesses were fired if they got married, gained weight, wore eyeglasses, or turned 30 years of age?
One of my favorite parts of the weekend was watching the guys interact with Bradshaw. They are all guy and then so sweet with the baby! I saw Bradshaw holding Brant's hand during the drive and then Mang took Bradshaw all during dinner (Dustinn and I were just chillin and enjoying the food.) Bradshaw really had fun with his "Uncle Mang." The babe was laughing his head off as Mang was chasing him on all fours.
We went to the Jefferson Memorial at night. It was very beautiful.

Dustinn, Mang, Brant
Valery, Megan, Kristen

5 comments:

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

Oooohhh- I LOVE those Jefferson Memorial pics- so pretty! Was that you behind the camera for those shots? I need to take some creative shooting tips from you! P.S. Do you happen to know Megan's e-mail address? I still need to send her pics of the trip!

D said...

wow, those are really good pictures. The Washington is really school with the perfect sky, but the Jefferson is always my favourite. It's such a moving experience to enjoy the memorial while reading Jefferson's speeches on how we're a god-fearing nation

Anonymous said...

valery you got some amazing shots of the monuments at night! i love that you have the carseat on wheels...what is that contraption and how do I not know about it?? so fun to spend time with friends, glad you are loving the DC area.

The Wildes said...

That looks like it was lots of fun.

Lindy said...

I assume you had Bradshaw take that last picture--it makes perfect sense.