February 1, 2009

Date night at Chuck E. Cheese
















(What cool wife planned this date?) We used the 10 bucks/100 tokens coupon which goes a looong way when every ride/game is one token.
Of course, Bradshaw's favorite part was watching all the other little kids and he also liked the musical show but he did not like meeting Chuck E.
My favorite thing was the sketch machine. It's built for little kids, so in order to place our faces in screen, we had to slouch down until only our backs were on the bench. That alone (scrambling to fit in the picture) was making me laugh, then sketch artist said all sorts of crazy things about us! Anyway, it was a fun night.

7 comments:

pennylutz said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the sketches! Who says Chuck E. Cheese is just for kids!

Nonnie said...

Those sketches are fantastic! I love how artistic they turned out. The last one with just a snippet of each face was fantastic and I love what the black and white does for Dustinn's chin!

D said...

I understand why Bradshaw was afraid of Chuck E... Look at how freaky he looks in the picture!

Lindy said...

These pictures/sketches are beautiful!! You guys are beautiful! Have I mentioned that Bradshaw knows how to work a camera? Still true. What a stud.

Amber said...

Who's the best wife EVER?!!!! What a killer date idea. I bet you guys had a blast!!! I've had so much fun catching up on your blog this morning. It was weird to feel like I didn't know what was going on in your life! (Wow...seriously...I think I'm getting more stalker like all the time!!! Run Jacksons....ruuuuuuuuuuun!!! :) he he he) Now when we go on our adventures, you can fill me in on all the little details!

The Wildes said...

Fun date night. Your like us, the low key, inexpensive dates are always the most fun! We have a similar picture of Jackson afraid of Chuck E. He's pretty scary.

Anonymous said...

Love your date night sketches...each time we go to Chuckie Cheese we are sure to make one of those...for only a quarter it seems like such a deal! You can tell that Bradshaw is y'alls world, as it should be.