April 21, 2009

19 Months

That was the fastest month ever!
These are some of the things I want to remember about my sweet 19 Month Old:
  • Whenever a friend is over, the first thing Bradshaw does is ask his friend if he/she wants to see his bay-e-bu (belly button.) Without fail, each friend has said no--then Bradshaw yanks up his shirt and yells, "bay-e-bu!"
  • Bradshaw is very playful. He will pretend to grab a friend's toy and freeze mid-motion until the friend notices. He also gives tickles and flirts...or something like that. (For example: he touched a little girl's painted toenail and with a big smile said, "cute!")
  • Whenever Bradshaw's sick we have him sleep with us. He loves to cuddle and will insist on having his face pressed against mine while holding one of Dustinn's hands and one of my hands.
  • The other night dinner was ready but Dustinn was back in the bedroom. Our toddler, of his own initiative, runs halfway down the hall and yells "C'MON!"
  • He will say "MMmmm" many times during a meal.
  • The other night Bradshaw was in the bathtub when "blub, blub, blub" (he tooted.) Bradshaw immediately shouted "Daddy!" and pointed at him. Hahah.
  • Bradshaw can imitate an ambulance siren, a car engine revving, a vacuum, and something else that I can't remember. He loves vehicles. Every time we walk out to our car he will point out the John Deere "Gator!" (It's a golf cart the maintenance crew uses.)
  • I was making Mac n' Cheese & hotdogs. I lifted him up and told him was cooking. He said, "dogs?" I replied, "Hotdogs." He ran off, grabbed one of his books, opened it to the page with a dog and again asks, "dog?" I smile, "No, it's a hotdog." He gives me a quizzical look and runs off to play.
  • He says pweez and tanks

7 comments:

Erika said...

Cute! I love the socks picture. And I bet my kids would answer yes to the belly button question. :) Bradshaw's so adorable! I hope we can meet him someday! :)

Nonnie said...

Sweetest boy in the world! My favorite is his cooking channel shot. "And this is what it looks like when you finish mixing." I want one of those hugs. xoxoxo to my boy!

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

do you think he realizes what big shoes he has to grow in to? :)

he is becoming such a skinny little fella!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the last picure of the two of you reading a book together. So sweet! I love that he blamed his "blubs" on his daddy! Sounds like he is such a fun and happy boy with a blossoming personality!

Elisa said...

Love him in his daddy's socks and shoes...so cute.

Princess Beautiful said...

Mom, can you see what Bradshaw "contributed" to what we were making?

Ang, my favorite part about that reading picture is he is reading the book to me. =)