June 2, 2009

Getting some practice...

I watched my friend's baby the other day and caught my first glimpse of Bradshaw-the-big-brother.

The first time I held baby "D" Bradshaw was scrambling to get on my lap. I thought he might be jealous and want to push D off my lap. Boy, was I wrong!
He just held D's hand and leaned his head against D. We had this baby boy for a few hours and every time D let out the smallest noise Bradshaw would jump up and bring D his pacifier and blankie. He kept kissing D and when calling him "mine baby."

4 comments:

D said...

What a good big brother he will be!! I can't wait to see him give kisses to Olivia and pamper her.

Erika said...

Ohhh! So cute! I'm so excited for his sister!

Amber said...

Ah shucks. Seriously...Bradshaw as a big brother is going to be the cutest thing ever. Lucky lucky Olivia! :)

Katy said...

What a cutie!! I love that he gives loves by resting against the person. How sweet.