June 3, 2009

20 Months Baby!

His face in this picture reminds me of baby Dustinn. Anyone else concur?
He's 1. She's 4. This picture kinda makes me feel like Andre the Giant's mother. =)We used this shirt to announce Olivia Kate.Bradshaw got to spend Memorial Day weekend with his Great Grandma & Great Grandpa.
He loves them so much...and REALLY did not want to say goodbye.Here he is with Grandpa Fiddy
This was my birthday. Apple fritters. Yum.
Like mother, like son; Bradshaw loves donuts and chocolate chips....
...which he decided to help himself to!
This sleeping picture is for ma Maman
Stories...hmm...let's see. Bradshaw is a binky boy. He regularly walks around the apartment saying "BIIIIIIIIIIn-ky AAARE you?" His sing-song voice is really cute.

He also has a fascination with the bathroom. Please forgive us if you have used the restroom in our home and shortly after closing the door you heard knocking and a little voice asking "poo-poos? poo-poos?"

During family prayer Bradshaw cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I open up my eyes and smile at him. He says "uh-uh" and re-closes my eyes. haha

8 comments:

D said...

We had such fun with grandparents. Bradshaw is always sad to go. Especially when his grandma has such fun toys!

Elisse Carma said...

I agree about the first picture -- it does look like Dustinn's pictures

The Wildes said...

He's so handsome! Do you call Dad Grandpa Fiddy because of the 50 Cent thing?

V said...

Dani: Yeah, we're just teasing him. =)

Nonnie said...

Merci pour le petit garcon endormi, et il aime son singe!

Stella said...

B is so cute wearing I'm the BIG brother shirt. :] He should probably wear that everyday he's here in Utah. Ha. JK.

Amy said...

Justice has the same "big brother" shirt! So cute! I still cant believe it! Congrats!

Dani said...

Funny thing; Seth has wanted to call Dad Grandpa Fiddy since Jack was born. Now that it was on your blog, I think it's going to stick!