November 9, 2009

Day 9

Today I am grateful for:

1. the leaves in "our backyard"
2. the most loving toddler ever!

3. adoption!!! Isn't it the most miraculous thing? It seems like just yesterday we were guessing how long it would be before we'd be selected for adoption. I thought, "maybe Bradshaw will have a sibling when he starts kindergarten or by the time he's baptized?" So that feels like yesterday and today we have the most beautiful baby girl. We are so grateful to Stefanie; we are so grateful for the miracles residing in our home.

3a. Olivia makes THE cutest noises at night. She'll be looking around, wide-eyed then, "Ahhh! Ohh."

6 comments:

Nelson said...

Your blog updates are the most wonderful. They brighten my day.

StefanieJinelle said...

I LOVE the picture of Bradshaw hugging Olivia!

The Wildes said...

Aww, I love the coordinating pictures.

Genny said...

I'm so grateful for the daily gratitude. And I love the picture of Bradshaw hugging Olivia too! But whose foot is in it? Surely that little thing isn't Dustinn's??? Does that look weird to anyone else?

swimmingviolist said...

That's so cute!! :D I love it! :D I remember my mom telling me the cute noises I would make when I was a baby! And actually my nickname Boo is from my mom's favorite noise I made! She told me I did "ahh Boo!" So Boo is my nickname and has stuck! LOL ;)

V said...

Gens, that is indeed Dustinn's foot (or his toes rather). I don't know if he'll appreciate you calling them dainty. :D