November 3, 2009

I am thankful for: (Day 3)


  1. Valery. My best friend and companion, through good times and bad. I'm so grateful I've had her by my side to love and to hold, to be comforted and strengthened. She makes every day of my life more full and more enjoyable; she gives me purpose. I love her so much.
  2. Bradshaw. My best little buddy. Some of my favorite memories are walking home from work and hearing "Dada!!!!!!". Some of my worst memories are leaving for work in the morning before he wakes up and getting home after he's already asleep. Everything about him makes me happy: his smiles, wrestling with him, how he's growing up. I miss him as a baby, but I love him so much for who he is now.
  3. Olivia. What a blessing she is to our lives. She's a sweet baby girl and I can see how she's brought happiness to each of us. Val lights up to have a little girl to dress up and play with, Bradshaw loves taking care of a new baby sister, I love holding her and watching her look up at me. She's brought a new level of joy to our family.

2 comments:

The Wildes said...

All this mushy stuff from the boy who use to sit on me and fart!? Just kidding, that's so sweet Dustinn, very beautifully written.

V said...

haha.....too true, Dani, too true. Once he told me he was going to teach Bradshaw plaque-attacks. Gross; ew.