November 2, 2009

Day 2

I was at the sink washing dishes when I heard Dustinn in a falsetto voice saying, "Mommy, I wove you sooo much." I turn around to see this:

Today, I am grateful for:

1.Karen Carpenter.
probably odd for my generation but I love her music. It just plain makes me happy. Not to mention that it is extremely fun to sing along with.

2. the moment Dustinn walks in the door from work--everything's always better when he is around. He's such a good man.
He came home, insisted that I put my feet up, and took both kids with him to pick up something for dinner. Isn't he amazing?

3. Mitt Romney
I watched this morning's interview while "putting my feet up." :)

6 comments:

The Wildes said...

I loved your last few posts. She is beautiful, and I am so impressed by Bradshaw's big brother skills. So happy for you. Also, I love The Carpenters too, she has a mesmorizing voice

Brad and Elisse said...

haha I love that picture of Olivia and imagining that scene.

Deanna said...

Does Deej sing, sing a song, sing out strong, sing out long along with you?
Love the thought of Olivia telling you how much she loves you.

StefanieJinelle said...

Me and Erika busted out LAUGHING from that story. (: Priceless.

Nonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nonnie said...

Dustinn, Did you wave her arms a little? So perfect. Valery, on Dustinn's Birthday we will definitely do the arm wave with it. "I love Daddy because........."