November 12, 2009

My 2-yr-old has 5 o'clock shadow?? (Day 12)

This is what happens when you let your son have a lollipop
while buzzing his head.
(and, as of late, he hates having his picture taken)

Today I am grateful for:

1. Ruthann's recommendation of Up.
Mr. Fredricksen, Russell & Dugg have phenomenally moving stories. Loved it.

2. Free formula! A kind friend gave us a whole bag.

3. opportunities to talk about adoption. Sharing about it makes me happy and hyper...'cause it's just such a good thing.


This month is adoption awareness month. I know I'm very new to adoption and don't know much BUT I really want to do my part to be an advocate. Any questions about adoption or our experience?

7 comments:

Genny said...

I laughed SO hard (but without making noise, James and I are STILL in the library) at that picture! It's my background now :)

Nelson said...

This is the funniest one yet. Go Bubs!

HunnyHull said...

I did the exact same thing, but with M&M's. The result was the same. HAHAHAH!!!

Erika said...

Oooo, someday I'll get to experience that! So cute!

Dani said...

Dude, cool mustache. I'm still working on mine. Jack

Jess said...

Hey Val! Thanks for posting comments to me sometimes. I lost your blog info centuries ago and saw it tonight on sitemeter, and somehow totally lost track of the fact that you adopted your second child Olivia. WHOA. So I'm in about 2009 catching up :)

Jess said...

Hey Val! Thanks for posting comments to me sometimes. I lost your blog info centuries ago and saw it tonight on sitemeter, and somehow totally lost track of the fact that you adopted your second child Olivia. WHOA. So I'm in about 2009 catching up :)