November 12, 2009

Day 11

Today Dustinn is thankful for:
  1. A job where I can discover new things that interest me. Who knew I'd enjoy defense, government, and international development?
  2. So many interesting places in the world to visit and live in. I love moving to new places and learning about the people and the area.
  3. Rain. I love the rain. I wish it would rain everyday. Some of my happiest memories are of the rain. Texas thunderstorms; Rain on Lake Powell; Afternoon showers on Lake Coatepeque; Nightly monsoons in Belize; Our first spring in Texas when it rained for 3 months straight; ... I love the rain.

7 comments:

V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V said...

I was certain we were going to die in Belize---the way the water would come up around the beach house at night and the hurricane winds--yikes! But it was very fun.

Erika said...

You should come and visit Portland if you love the rain!

The Wildes said...

I love the rain to, always have. I love the sound, the smell and the feeling. It's probably from loving Texas thunderstorms. Remember how the power would go out, and the sky would turn red, purple and other crazy colors? I loved watching the storm out our big Texas windows :)

Katy said...

Footed pajamas!!! Matching blue for baby boy and pink for baby girl :) Cute hair cute BShaw!!!

Katy said...

Even their respective binkies match :)

StefanieJinelle said...

Bradshaw looks like a stud with his hair cut. This will be really embarrassing if you haven't cut his hair recently.