December 1, 2009

A few of my favorite (recent) pictures of Olivia

We went to California for Thanksgiving and while we were there, Dustinn's cousin Amy offered to make a huge breakfast for everyone (like 50 people!) Needless to say, I admire Amy's bravery and generosity.
Anyway, off of the living room was an amazing playroom and I had Olivia try a bunch of the things. She's much too young for this exersaucer but look how strong she is!


happy little face

silly little face

excited little face

8 comments:

D said...

what a great breakfast! the french toast was delicious! and what fun the kids had in the playroom. those are definitely some of my favorite olivia pictures.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

oh my gosh, those are so cute! she IS strong!!!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

She is soo cute!!!

Lindy said...

Oh dear. She is so adorable. When do you guys arrive? I need to start counting down! :)

Erika said...

So cute! She looks so much older than she is, but she's still so tiny! Is that possible?

swimmingviolist said...

Oh my gosh! She is so darn cute!!! :D Love it! :D I was in California for Thanksgiving too with my Boyfriend Kevin! :D What part of California? I was in Santa Barbara area about 1 1/2 hours away from L.A.

StefanieJinelle said...

I think in her "happy" face picture she has Nic's smile.

Amy said...

It was sooo fun having everyone over. I love spending time with the Curtis Jackson family!!