December 2, 2009

Little Lady: 2 Months Old

At 2 months:
  • She weighs 11 lbs and is too long for newborn-size clothing
  • She gets lots of eye goobers in her right eye. (Clogged tear duct, right? Pediatrician said to wipe it away warm washcloth and wait it out.)
  • Her hair is super cute with a red tint.
  • She's pushed herself from stomach to back a few times. Each time, it scares the daylights out of her.
  • Her eyelashes seem to get longer and darker everyday
  • She LOVES being cooed to, close-up eye contact, her crib mobile, her bouncer, baths, being naked, being swaddled, the reverse football hold, being upright, sleeping in our arms, and sucking on her wrist/fist.
  • She DISLIKES riding in the car. She is upset by bright lights, crowds and/or loud noise.
Have I mentioned that she's the most adorable thing ever? We love this babe-ia!

7 comments:

swimmingviolist said...

Oh my Wow! She is looking so big! when are you guys coming down for Christmas?

Erika said...

Oh she is just ADORABLE! Cpt. A had a clogged tear duct and I now that I think about it, I think it's all cleared up now. Took about 3 1/2 months. And Cpt. A loves to suck on his fist as well, he's recently found his thumb... dang it. That stinks that she doesn't like car rides. I wish we could meet her!

D said...

I love Olivia's red-ish hair, I hope it stays that way!

By the way, I love the Christmas wallpaper on the blog! It's so exciting telling Bradshaw all about Santa and watching Christmas movies with him.

Amber said...

It looks like you guys had a blast at Thanksgiving! We can't wait to catch up!!!! :)

Katy said...

I just am in love with that cutie pie!!!

StefanieJinelle said...

I was showing my mom this and she said that a lot of her baby's also had red tint in their hair (: I love how much lighter it's getting.

D said...

two things i love about the blog now:

i love the little timelines of the kids' ages--i love how they're always tied because they're exactly two years apart!

i love the "find it here" section that makes it easier for me when i read back through old posts (so fun to see when bradshaw was a little baby and compare it to olivia now). it's neat how some of the links are bigger because there are more of them.