December 11, 2010

(This was on my sister's blog.)  Isn't that cool that her friend is Santa's helper?!

At first Bradshaw gasped and said, "Santa know me!"
Then he was exasperatedly trying to get Santa to hear him "Santa...Santa...I a nice boy!"

(Background: Bradshaw saw a remote control car at Walgreens several weeks ago and has been asking for it since. Back in August, Dustinn's MBA program handed out the exact same remote control car to students with young kids.  We put it in the closet and forgot about it until the day Bradshaw fell in love with one at Walgreens and that sneaky smile of "knowingness" passed between D & I.  Fortuitous.)

PS  Olivia loves to say "Ho ho ho"

2 comments:

jordyn said...

i love everything about this.

V said...

Thank you, me too. :)
I love Bradshaw's childlike purity.
I love that "Santa" will be bringing a toy he's ecstatic about.
It feels like...an extra blessing, divine intervention, on behalf of our little family.