December 29, 2007

Christmas: Part I a


(Scroll your mouse to get the slide show moving...I couldn't figure out how to change the song btw.)

This Christmas was spent with my family in Texas. (The plan is to spent the first part of the holiday in Texas then fly to my cousins wedding in SLC and spend the second part of the holiday in Utah.) Bradshaw has been spoiled rotten with attention. He is constantly being held, entertained and kissed.

P.S. Do you prefer the slide show feature or images in the body of the blog?

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Awww.. it sums up our Christmas break so well! Bradshaw made it what it was, thats for sure. :D

Scott, Julie and Kaylie said...

Cute! I hope you guys had a fabulous Christmas! When do you get back in town? I love the slideshow. It adds a nice variety :)

Janina Herbert said...

oh my gosh! AWESOME SLIDESHOW!!! how did you do it?! i totally LOVE it!! aww, i can't wait to see you! when do you get back to LA? miss you and SO happy to see that your holiday was as fun as possible!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!