December 29, 2007

PARTY!

December 28th my cousin Debbie Worsham married Elio Valenzuela in the Salt Lake Temple. Let me tell you about the reception at the city hall:

The Worshams lip-synched and danced to "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and Debbie & Elio had a coreographed dance to "How Sweet It Is." (They were adorable.)
Then, when everything was calm on the dance floor, hundreds of balloons began falling from above. Loud latin music began and the wedding party came running out in masquerade masks and crowned guests with party hats, leis, noise-makers etc. The groom led the congo line and all my cousins, aunts and uncles packed the dance floor. By the time we left my heels were killing me but IT WAS SO FUN!!!

Side note: when the balloons first fell, all the kids ran out screaming and stomping on the balloons. In the middle of the children, stood my dad, the biggest kid of all, running after and popping balloons. He was jumping around and dancing all night.....I loved it.

1 comment:

Pancho said...

He doesn't look very comfy... It is a once in a life time thing, though.