December 24, 2007

Dustinn's Tag

5 Things I (Dustinn) was doing 10 years ago:
-getting my license
-deliberately NOT dating at 16
-learning to play drums for our band because our drummer moved
-bowling every day with Stephen pan and leo
-dying my hair every conceivable color

5 Things on my to-do list today:
-play with bradshaw
-eat leftover birthday cake
-present gift of the heart
-hang out with paces
-enjoy vacation with my beautiful wife Val

5 Snacks I enjoy:
-apple juice
-ice cream
-orange juice
-fruit
-anything really. I'm basically a garbage disposal

4 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
-buy a helicopter and learn to fly it
-buy a beach house
-visit every country in the world (Egypt, Australia, and Antartica would be first, followed by most of the Pacific Islands)
-keep working

3 of my BAD Habits:
-ESPN
-bad posture
-not being social

5 Jobs I have Had:
-arby's
-subway
-American express translator
-construction-pools
-managing apartments
-ibm accountant
-pwc auditor
-monitor consultant

5 Things people don't know about me
-i lived in Nigeria for a little while
-I've sworn allegiance to the queen of England
-i was charged by a puma
-i had a 6 inch mohawk once. And it was a real mohawk with the sides shaved--not one of those fake-hawks
-i neutered my cat (my grandpa's a vet and he supervised me)

-Dustinn

1 comment:

Katy said...

You may want to edit that you've worked construction on pools...mother-in-law Bonnie may recruit you to help fix the pool in Texas.

Also if you would like a ride in my helicopter it's located at my private beach house in Australia.