December 21, 2007

Tagged

Elisa tagged me. Hooray!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

-Canoeing in the lake near my house with my best friend Amy. We wrote our wishes in a bottle and threw it in the lake. My family then found the bottle and made fun of us (the wishes involved young men in our stake.)
-Going loco studying for AP exams.
-Arriving early everyday to school to spend extra time in the art room.
-Receiving my patriarchal blessing
-Having dance parties with my sister Genny in our room over the garage

5 Things on my to-do list today:

-Finish my Gift of the Heart (at Thanksgiving, each family member draws another family member's name and makes them a gift for Christmas.)
-Cut Bradshaw's nails
-Bathe Bradshaw (or rather watch my mom bathe him...he loves bathtime with her)
-Go clothes shopping with my sister Lindy
-Assign roles and find costumes for our nativity production

5 Snacks I enjoy: (this is an easy one!)

-Half-baked chocolate chip cookies
-Boneless skinless crispy salty chicken (Sister Chimuti makes it best)
-Gala apples with creamy peanut butter
-Ice water
-Fresh pineapple

4 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:

-Get an extremely thorough medical exam
-Hire a cook and house keeper
-Get Dustinn that beachfront house
-Have Angela Kubheka, Zanele Duma & Nonkulunkulu Hodi come visit me

3 of my BAD Habits:

-I apologize for everything (whether I was involved or not)
-I have a hard time saying no
-I worry excessively (about my health, finances, drowning, car explosions, carbon-monoxide, Colton's physical safety, lead poisoning, offending someone)

5 Jobs I have Had:

-Waitress at Bari's
-Kumon Math Tutor
-Nursing staff at Four Winds Hospital
-Teaching Assistant
-MyPublisher Customer Service Rep

5 Things people don't know about me (this one is really hard!)

-My normal temperature is 97.3 F
-I had a lion attack my car while I was in it
-For many years, I knew my dolls came to life when I wasn't in the room
-I ran a marathon
-I've met President Bush

Dani Wilde, Elisse Jackson, Janina Herbert, Julie Bird and Dustinn--Tag, you're it!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I had a good laugh about your excessive worrying because I am totally like that too (although I hadn't ever really considered car explosions...hmmm, that would be really bad). You now have to post more details about when a lion attacked your car (I'm assuming while you were in South Africa), I'm very interested in hearing that story. Thanks for doing the tag. It was really fun to read.

V said...

Car explosions:
I've been a passenger when the car's engine caught on fire. So...whenever our car smells or sounds funny I make a plan of action to get Bradshaw out of the car as quickly as possible.
(My mom's doesn't worry like me but once there was a bomb in our car. She got her 6 little kids out SO fast. Turns out the bomb was just a metronome under the carpet.)

Janina Herbert said...

HAHAHA!! valery, some of your comments were SO funny (like the message in a bottle) - i'm so glad you tagged me! i'm gonna do it right now! :) hope your christmas was WONDERFUL - i can't wait to hear all about it! enjoy the rest of your time at the cabin! (when do you get back, btw?) love ya! happy holidays!