July 1, 2008

MEXICO

I'd be remiss if I didn't post pictures from Mexico!

Bradshaw & I went to a family reunion in San Carlos in the middle of June. My grandparents have 10 children & 80 grandchildren. So...there were a lot of us.

We played on the beach, swam, collected shells, shopped in the market, went sailing & snorkeling, the cousins exercised together in the mornings and played games late into the night and (my favorite part) each night a different family hosted dinner & a program. Sunday was Father's Day and the program was a tribute to my Grandfather. Monday we did Book of Mormon charades and fireworks on the beach. Other nights included games, skits, and latin-dancing.

It was incredibly fun.

6 comments:

Russell and Aya said...

What fun reunion you had!! I just love the picture of Bradshaw fell sleep in the wave. So cute. He is adorable and a handsome boy. We sure love to have you guys over to our house. Now you much closer to us. We too love to visit you in DC sometime in near future.

Nonnie said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! What great memories. Favorites, Grandfather talking to Bradshaw, (You should send him a copy of that with some little saying about the teachings or influence of a righteous patriarch) Also Dad looking like Mr Incredible with a propeller head, all the Auntie Mommy pictures, and Uncle CoCo and Polly and Genny and I especially love the one with my sweet little Bradshaw. (Was he never not being held?) Val, your the best!

Lindy said...

Yay. what a good represenation of mexico. I miss you valleY!

Julie Bird said...

What cute pictures!!! Looks like a fun trip! We miss you guys so much and hope you are enjoying DC. Come back soon!!!!

Erika said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! That's so cute that Bradshaw fell asleep on the waves. Oh, we miss you guys!!!

Lindy said...

i know you can't find your camera.. but seriously! You're killing me smallz! :)