July 11, 2008

Scooty-Booty

Sadly, between several rental cars and several hotels and walking all over the city, my camera has gone missing.

Since we've last posted...Bradshaw has ridden the metro dozens of times, seen thousands of fireflies, got to visit his Grandparents over 4th of July weekend, received many kisses from an older woman (toddler) at Barnes & Noble and has been to the White House, National Mall, Arlington Cemetary, Smithsonian (dinosaurs, hope diamond, Betsy Ross's flag), Iwo Jima, WW II Memorial, Abe Lincoln, etc. This Saturday, Bradshaw's taking his dad on a whirlwind tour of possible apartments in the District and Alexandria. Yeah!!

Bradshaw has also gotten the new nickname Scooty-Booty. Still no official crawling but I was telling my sister Kate that I can stand in another room and call out "Bradshaw...Bradshaw" and then Mr. Scooty-Booty himself will appear at my feet.
Forgive the quality of these, I'm using my cell:

8 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

oh my gosh, val, he's getting so much bigger! he's beginning to look like a big boy! :) and he's ALMOST THERE with the crawling! that's awesome! awww, i can't wait for my little baby :)

and i'm so sad that you lost your camera :( i was wondering when you were going to post next - i missed your posts! (and also, you are SO exemplary at visiting all the tourist sights anywhere you live! way to really soak up where ever you're living!)

ok, time for me to go. but i love you and miss you LOTS and LOTS! muah!

Genny said...

I've been missing your posts too Val. Little Bradshaw is such a fast scooty booty! I don't know why but that little video made me almost cry. Bradshaw is such a little miracle. I miss you three!

Erika said...

awww cutest little army crawl ever! That stinks that you lost your camera! I hope you find it. :(

HunnyHull said...

Oh how fun! I would love to go back east again and see all the sights. It looks like you are having a great time getting used to the new city. I miss you at stroller strides. Bradshaw looks adorable, his new mode of transportation is so funny.

Julie Bird said...

I love the SCOOTY BOOTY!!! I watched that video of him over and over. I MISS YOU GUYS! But I hope you are enjoying DC (but not too much to not want to come back :) LUV YA!

Amy said...

LOVE the video! Bradshaw is sooooo adorable!

Katy said...

I love the last picture!

'Strike a pose Bradshaw!'

Lindy said...

the carpet looks painful.... i miss my bubs!