October 7, 2008

103 Degrees Fahrenheit

This was Bradshaw's face for the entire weekend. He had a high fever and felt miserable.
However, we were fortunate enough to be with family in New Jersey and he received so much attention and sweetness. I loved hearing Deanna sing & play on the piano while Bradshaw made it a duet. And Cami and Kevan were endlessly entertaining him.
And someone ordered two hot air balloons to land next to the house. =)
And even though Bradshaw was very cranky. He was an angel during the sessions of Conference. It was a very special experience to listen to God's prophets and apostles.

To Curtis, Deanna, Cami & Kevan; we'd like to say,

"Thank you! Love you! Miss you!"

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Awww! The first picture makes me sad, poor bubs! What was wrong? I'm glad he is feeling better? Did you tell me that he was sick when you talked to me? I don't recall that.. or at least it didn't sound that serious. Thank you Jacksons for helping with him! I'm jealous that they are so close... at least a month and 11 days! .. gah

Harrison - Party of Four! said...

I love that picture taken of them on the couch- it has lots of character. -K

Katie said...

I love the baby gate!!! You are such a clever Mama!!!